8050 West 78th Street
Edina MN 55439
Event Time Info:
Event Registration:Event Details and Registration
Tune in to this continuing education video webcast provided by the National Business Institute.
This webinar will feature Hellmuth & Johnson attorney, Scott Nelson.
The Most Effective Uses, Sample Provisions, and Mistakes to Avoid
Revocable living trusts are the most common and effective alternative to wills for many clients. This engaging legal guide will take you through the key decision making that goes into choosing a revocable trust, the mechanics of drafting one, and the key mistakes made at creation that can derail its effectiveness at administration. Make the best use of this essential estate planning tool – register today!
- Review the key pros and cons of using an RLT compared to a will.
- Learn what different RLT structures are best used for.
- Explore key trust funding considerations and prevent future complications.
- Protect your professional reputation with a legal ethics guide focused on estate planning practice concerns.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Scott M. Nelson, Tammy Kiester Parks and Paul M. Schmidt on June 21, 2016. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
- Revocable Living Trust Planning vs. Will-Based Estate Planning
- RLT Structures Compared: When, Why, Variations, Pitfalls and Case Examples
- Drafting and Funding Revocable Living Trusts
- Avoiding Trust Administration Problems with Careful Planning
- Legal Ethics
*Continuing education credit is available with this seminar
Registration, cost, credit information, and other details can be found at
This fundamental legal course breaks down the use of revocable living trusts into simple tips and tactics that will benefit attorneys. It may also be of interest to estate and financial planners, trust officers, and paralegals.