8050 West 78th Street
Edina MN 55439
Event Time Info:
Event Registration:Event Details and Registration
Draft Better Revocable Living Trusts
In this engaging overview, our expert estate planning attorney faculty will analyze the most popular and the most effective revocable living trust structures. Discover when a revocable living trust is a better alternative than a simple will, which trust to choose and what provisions must and should be included to give it the desired power. Register today!
- Compare traditional estate planning with revocable trust planning to offer your clients the best alternative in each specific circumstance.
- Get practical tips for making the best use of Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trusts.
- Protect the interests of both spouses – draft better marital deduction trusts.
- Review sample trust materials to avoid errors and save time drafting yours.
- Protect your professional reputation with legal ethics advice from experienced attorneys.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Scott M. Nelson, Tammy Koester Parks and Paul M. Schmidt on November 18, 2015. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
- Key Estate Transfer Laws
- Revocable Living Trust Planning vs. Traditional Estate Planning
- Ethics in Estate Planning
- RLT Structures
- Drafting Tips and Clauses
- Marital Deduction Trusts in Detail
- Funding the Revocable Trust
- Common RLT Mistakes to Avoid
This fundamental legal course breaks down the use of revocable living trusts into simple tips and tactics that will benefit attorneys. It may also be of interest to estate and financial planners, trust officers, and paralegals.