Small Business Series: Succession Planning
About this seminar
The “Small Business Series” is a program geared for small businesses and is sponsored by Hellmuth & Johnson and Twin Cities MetroIBA.
The May 25th program will feature Earl Cohen, an Estate Planning attorney with Hellmuth & Johnson. Earl’s presentation will discuss:
- How your business entity makes a difference
- Who really are your likely buyers
- How to start and maintain your business for later sale
- Pricing your business for sale and knowing what you need
- Transition and succession planning - It’s a team sport
- Findings from the 2017 Business Owners Readiness Survey
Date & Time
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:30am - Registration & Networking
8:00am to 9:00am - Program
*Continental breakfast will be provided*
Earl Cohen focuses his practice in the broad areas of estate, business, asset planning, and estate administration for both individuals and business clients. Earl regularly provides clients with asset protection strategies as part of their estate and business plans. He also serves as counsel and advisor to a wide variety of businesses including new and emerging businesses.
With questions contact Samantha at email@example.com or at (952) 746-2151.
No upcoming seminars.