Estate Planning: The Ultimate Guide
About this seminar
Be Prepared to Handle Every Aspect of Estate Plans
This comprehensive guide to estate planning offers tried and true drafting strategies for tax-efficient wealth transfer and precise implementation of grantors' wishes. Save time and prevent future disputes with sample will and trust provisions and guidance from experienced estate planning practitioners. Register today!
- Get practical will and trust drafting skills to speed up the process and give the testator's last wishes power.
- Help your clients make the tough medical decisions regarding long-term care, end-of-life and organ donation.
- Stave off conflicts of interest with a clear determination of who your client is from the start.
- Explore the functions and mechanics of major trust structures - and make certain you choose the right tool for each job.
- Give each provision full power with precise word choices - get sample forms to speed up the process.
- Phrase the fiduciary and beneficiary designations to leave no room for interpretation.
- Assessing the Case at Client Intake
- Choosing the Right Types of Ownership and Property Transfer
- Transferring Assets During Life
- Drafting Effective Wills
- Tax Planning for Trusts and Estates
- Planning for Incapacity and End-of-Life Decisions
- Common Trust Structures: When and How They're Used, and Their Tax Consequences
- Legal Ethics in Estate Planning
SCOTT M. NELSON
J. NOLAND FRANZ
STEPHEN H. FRISHBERG
THOMAS J. MURPHY
Is this seminar for you?
This estate planning guide is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit estate and financial planners, trust officers, accountants and CPAs, paralegals, and tax preparers.
No upcoming seminars.