New Overtime Rules Seminar 2016
About this seminar
A Free Seminar for the Food & Beverage Industry
Join us for this FREE seminar to hear about how the changes to the federal overtime requirements may impact your business. Topics discussed will include:
- Factors that determine whether an employee is working in a "managerial capacity"
- Methods of calculating employee wages to determine whether they are exempt
- Accounting techniques to accurately track wages and ensure you are properly paying overtime
- Guidelines on proper classification of exempt vs. non-exempt employees
- How state regulations affect many aspects of the FLSA
Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
9:30am - Networking and continental breakfast
10:00am - Presentations Begin
11:00am - Question/Answer Session
Jason S. Raether, Esq. - Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC
Ronak R. Shah, CPA - Shah & Company, Ltd.
Is this seminar for you?
This seminar is geared for managers and business owners in the food and beverage industry.
No upcoming seminars.