EDINA, MN – July 5, 2018 – Hellmuth & Johnson announced that eight of its lawyers have been named to the 2018 Minnesota Super Lawyers list and three have been named Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The following H&J attorneys are included on the 2018 Minnesota Super Lawyers list:
- Earl H. Cohen, Estate & Probate
- Richard M. Hagstrom, Antitrust Litigation
- David G. Hellmuth, Real Estate, Corporate Law, and Litigation
- Chad A. Johnson, Real Estate
- J. Robert Keena, Construction Litigation
- Blake R. Nelson, Real Estate
- Anne T. Regan, Antitrust Litigation
- Denise Y. Tataryn, Employee Benefits
The Rising Stars list in Minnesota recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The following H&J attorneys are listed on the 2018 Minnesota Rising Stars list:
- Brian R. Christiansen, Business Litigation
- Carol R.M. Moss, General Litigation
- Brian N. Niemczyk, General Litigation
Hellmuth & Johnson
Hellmuth & Johnson, a Top 20 Minnesota law firm, represents clients ranging from individuals and emerging start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 companies. Focusing on transactional law, litigation and appeals, Hellmuth & Johnson attorneys are leaders in their fields. Founded in 1994, Hellmuth & Johnson has become one of Minnesota’s fastest growing law firms. Learn more at www.hjlawfirm.com.
# # #