Biography: Anne T. Regan
Anne advocates for private and public clients in large-scale commercial and employment litigation across the country, in cases involving the financial services, health care, insurance, medical device, pharmaceutical, food and agriculture, transportation, and manufacturing industries. She has experience in all aspects of pre-trial and appellate practice, as well as class action and multi-district litigation.
Anne has represented businesses and individuals in complex litigation involving antitrust, consumer fraud, employment, environmental law, intellectual property, products liability, and securities fraud claims, as well as businesses in insurance-related claims and disputes.
In her antitrust work, Anne has represented the State of New Mexico in a case involving antitrust and consumer fraud violations in the payment card industry, and has also been appointed to the Executive Committee of the plaintiff’s leadership team in antitrust litigation alleging a scheme to keep generic opiate addiction treatments off the market.
In securities fraud and shareholder litigation, Anne has represented both small investors and public and private institutional clients, including the Mississippi Public Employees’ Retirement System. Her other notable successes include being part of the national team that recovered millions of dollars for FedEx drivers nationwide, and obtaining multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of thousands of meat and poultry processors who were not paid for all time worked.
Additionally, Anne practices in the areas of trademark, trade dress, copyright, and patent litigation, assisting clients from retailers and manufacturers to individuals in protecting their intellectual property rights.
Anne provides pro bono services to the Minnesota Federal Bar Association Pro SeProject, and taught legal writing at the University of Minnesota Law School.
She was recognized on the Minnesota Rising Stars list from 2012-2013, and since 2014, has been named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list. Admitted to practice in Minnesota and Illinois and numerous federal district and appellate courts, Anne graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School, and is a magna cum laude graduate of Washington University in St. Louis.
EducationAnne graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School, and is a magna cum laude graduate of Washington University in St. Louis.
University of Minnesota
- Legal and Business Issues Affecting Contractors 2019
- Community Association Seminar Fall 2018
- Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish
- New Overtime Rules Seminar 2016
- Second Saturday Divorce Seminar
- Community Association Seminar Fall 2016
- Revocable Living Trusts from Start to Finish
- Entertainment Law
- Revocable Trusts from A to Z
- Business Decisions You Can Bank On
- Cyberliability Insurance Session
- Intellectual Property – Armor for Entrepreneurs
- Small Business Series: Wage and Hour Issues
- Mastering Fiduciary Accounting Income
- Small Business Series: Succession Planning
- Drafting IRA Trusts
- Proactive vs. Reactive: Charitable Giving Seminar
- 2017 Women’s Entrepreneurship Conference
- Small Business Series: Intellectual Property
- Community Association Seminar Spring 2017
- Trusts From A to Z
- 2017 Probate & Trust Law Conference
- What Can You Do With Property Nobody Wants?
- How Not to Get Sued
- Estate Planning: The Ultimate Guide
- How To Get It Done: A Homeowners Guide
- Accommodation Requests Under the Fair Housing Act
- Small Business Series: Business Banking
- Legal and Business Issues Affecting Contractors 2017
- Commercial RE Seminar: Environmental Due Diligence
- ABA Property Insurance Law Spring CLE Conference
- Community Association Seminar Spring 2018
- Preventative Maintenance & Const. Defect Claims
- Single Member LLCs
- Revocable Living Trusts 101
- Trust Taxation: The Ultimate Guide
- Legal and Business Issues Affecting Contractors 2018
- Intellectual Property: Start to Finish
- 2017 Greater Mankato MHA Conference and Trade Show
- Community Association Seminar Fall 2017
- Drafting IRA Trusts
- Small Business Series: Non-Competes & More
- Rochester Community Association Seminar 2017
- What’s Your End Game? Succession Planning
- Handling the Sale of a Business
- “Guilty Until Proven Innocent” Flooring Seminar