Our attorneys advise property managers and landlords in a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions and disputes. From drafting solid leasing documents to initiating eviction proceedings and enforcement judgment decrees, we partner with clients every step of the way to help safeguard their real estate assets.
We also equip our landlord clients and their staff with the tools they need to mitigate risk while saving time and money. Our dedicated online eviction form helps to simplify the eviction process and reduce the number of back and forth emails and phone calls that are typically required. The form allows clients to quickly and easily attach a rent ledger, enter the eviction, access information, and even request an interpreter if needed.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Landlord Tenant Forms Review
- Residential and Commercial Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Agreement Cancellations
- Contract for Deed & Cancellations
- Title Search (Notes, Mortgages, Encumbrances, etc.)
- Residential Lease and Addenda Review
- Landlord Utility Reimbursement Review
- Real Estate Conveyancing Documents & Recording
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Eviction Actions
- Rent Escrow Actions
- Fair Housing