Hellmuth & Johnson is a recognized authority in landlord law. Our real estate attorneys serve clients across a wide range of areas, from routine issues to sophisticated matters. Our roster of clients includes developers, individuals, families and business entities throughout Minnesota and beyond.
We use technology to empower our landlord clients and their staff to save time and money. As a first step, we have created a dedicated online eviction form to simplify the traditional back and forth email and call process. Specifically, the form allows the client in a few minutes to attach a rent ledger, enter the eviction and access information, and even request an interpreter. Please stay tuned for additional features on this site available only to retained Hellmuth & Johnson clients.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Eviction Actions, including easy online eviction submissions
- Landlord Tenant Forms Review
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Agreement Cancellations
- Contract for Deed & Cancellations
- Title Search (Notes, Mortgages, cumbrances, etc.)
- Residential Lease and Addenda Review
- Landlord Utility Reimbursement Review
- Commercial Purchase Agreements
- Real Estate Conveyancing Documents & Recording
- Real estate tax appeals