Mergers & Acquisitions
Complex transactions demand coordinated focus. Our mergers and acquisitions lawyers in Minneapolis help clients buy, sell and merge companies in a wide range of M&A transactions. From front-end strategic planning and structuring, to successful closings, we stop at nothing to assist you in the process.
Hellmuth & Johnson’s full-service model means that our clients have access to a diverse professional team, ensuring that each aspect of a transaction is handled properly. Our corporate attorneys work closely with attorneys from our ERISA, labor, privacy and data security, real estate, tax and other groups to provide comprehensive due diligence and integrated transaction structures. Our mergers and acquisitions lawyers for Minnesota businesses also combine extensive and varied transaction experience with up-to-date knowledge of the ever-changing regulatory, legal, tax, accounting and business issues impacting our clients in these transactions.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Assisting clients with sales and acquisitions transactions of stock or assets
- Assisting with preparatory due diligence matters
- Negotiating with brokers
- Structuring transactions to maintain confidentiality
- Negotiating, coordinating, and properly documenting transactions
- Data room assistance
- Assisting clients with recapitalizations and other corporate restructuring transactions
- Advising clients in connection with joint venture transactions
- Counseling clients on leveraged buyout and management buyout transactions
- Attorney at Law Magazine cover story features Chad Johnson and tells how Hellmuth & Johnson became a top Minnesota law firm 01.16.18
- Hellmuth & Johnson continues growth with three associate new hires 10.11.17
- Alec C. Sherod joins Hellmuth & Johnson's growing Business and Corporate Transactions Group 02.06.17