Hellmuth & Johnson's insurance lawyers in Minneapolis have unparalleled experience in the areas of insurance law and regulations, property damage, and insurance claims for both individuals and businesses. Their knowledge covers a wide range of insurance matters from coverage disputes, insurance appraisals, loss investigations and first party insurance litigation to legal services related to large loss insurance claims, including:
Storm damage claims, including wind, hail and water damage
Fire claims, including electrical, gas leaks and explosions
Business interruption claims
Ice dam, roof leak, mold, and sewer backup claims
Our insurance coverage and claim attorneys have resolved numerous insurance claims, and our success in insurance-related matters is due in part to the number of our attorneys who once worked in insurance defense. Moreover, our attorneys also draw on the firm’s experience in related areas, including property law and construction law.
We work extensively with property management companies, public adjusters, and property owners to maximize recoveries for property damage, business interruption, and losses under a variety of other coverage. We also assist in locating local contractors to provide loss estimates, testify at appraisal hearings and assist in the adjustment process.
Our experienced insurance coverage attorneys in Minnesota are available to provide an initial consultation, at no cost, to discuss the legal implications applicable to your insurance claims.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Storm damage claims, including wind, hail and water damage
- Fire claims, including electrical, gas leaks and explosions
- Business interruption claims
- Ice dam, roof leak, mold, and sewer backup claims
- Denials of coverage
- Claim evaluation and investigation
- Bad faith claim prosecution
- Coordination of expert inspectors and engineers
- Appraisal hearings
- Declaratory judgment lawsuits
- Litigation for wrongful denial of coverage
- Examinations and statements under oath
- Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution
- The Insurance Claims Process Part Two: Rules that Insurance Companies Must Follow 01.11.16
- How to Make an Insurance Claim 11.16.15
- Insurance companies and "cosmetic damage" in Wisconsin 09.24.15
- Insurance policies and overhead and profit 04.03.14
- Crossing T’s and dotting I’s in an insurance claim 05.15.12
- Maximizing your automobile insurance coverage 07.28.11
- Minnesota storm season hits 07.25.11