Information Technology & E-Commerce
In a relatively new sector, our IT lawyers possess decades of experience. In fact, the technology and e-commerce lawyers in our Minneapolis practice group have nearly sixty years of combined experience as in-house counsel and private practice attorneys serving clients ranging from start-ups to large, international firms. The need for an Internet attorney in Minneapolis is something that only grows in importance.
The combination of our technology lawyers' legal and business experience in the tech sector, along with the collaborative structure of our practice, gives us a unique multidisciplinary perspective that can help reduce risk, identify opportunities, and save you money. The diversity of our clients reflects the broad range of our capabilities. Often, Hellmuth & Johnson's technology and e-commerce lawyers in Minnesota serve as lead counsel to negotiate mission critical IT and e-commerce engagements. We have also drafted and closed hundreds of IT and e-commerce agreements, including complex seven and eight-figure agreements for industry leaders in healthcare, e-commerce, insurance, financial services, high tech and manufacturing.
While we regularly represent large international companies, our technology lawyers in Minneapolis draw on a wealth of legal resources, including their own experience as entrepreneurs, to assist start-up entities, yet clients of all sizes value our experience. As a partner who understands both law and business, we’re uniquely well positioned to help manage risk and fuel your growth – no matter how fast your enterprise grows or the direction in which your industry evolves.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Katheryn A. Andresen will be speaking at the Midwest Legal Conference on Privacy & Data Security 01.14.16
- Katheryn Andresen co-hosting Rountable discussion for MSBA Computer & Technology Law Section 01.07.16
- Kate Andresen to present at Advanced Business Contracts Seminar 08.06.15
- Kate Andresen to speak at the Computer & Technology Law Institute 11.11.14
- Kate Andresen speaks at the ITechLaw 2011 European Conference in Oslo, Norway 10.20.11
- When will it end...Till [the End of the Transition Period] Do Us Part 06.15.12
- Employing M-I-C-E Methodology to Limit a Limitation of Liability 03.01.12
- Using Information Technology Contracts as Business Management Tools 11.15.11
- Unchecked indirect software access can be costly – what to look for in software license agreements 05.24.17 Featured
- Law Firm Cybersecurity Breach Opens Door to Lawsuit 08.01.17
- Till [the End of the Transition Period] Do Us Part 07.11.12
- It’s just semantics, right? How a few words affect your coverage 06.27.12
- Employing the M-I-C-E Methodology to Limit a Limitation of Liability 04.16.12
- Using IT contracts as business management tools 11.15.11
- Not So Boilerplate 07.28.11