Information Technology & E-Commerce
In a relatively new sector, our IT lawyers possess decades of experience. In fact, our technology and e-commerce lawyers have nearly sixty years of combined experience as in-house counsel and private practice attorneys, serving clients ranging from start-ups to large, international firms.
Our legal and business experience in the tech sector, combined with the collaborative structure of our practice, gives us a unique multidisciplinary perspective that can help reduce risk, identify opportunities, and save you money. The diversity of our clients reflects the broad range of our capabilities. Hellmuth & Johnson's technology and e-commerce lawyers frequently serve as lead counsel to negotiate mission critical IT and e-commerce engagements. We have also drafted and closed hundreds of IT and e-commerce agreements, including complex seven and eight-figure agreements for industry leaders in healthcare, e-commerce, insurance, financial services, high tech and manufacturing.
While we regularly represent large international companies, our Minneapolis-based technology lawyers draw on a wealth of legal resources, including their own experience as entrepreneurs, to assist start-up entities. But clients of all sizes value our experience. As a partner who understands both law and business, we are uniquely positioned to help manage risk and fuel your growth – no matter how fast your enterprise grows or the direction in which your industry evolves.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Katheryn Andresen co-hosting Rountable discussion for MSBA Computer & Technology Law Section 01.07.16
- Kate Andresen to present at Advanced Business Contracts Seminar 08.06.15
- Kate Andresen to speak at the Computer & Technology Law Institute 11.11.14
- Kate Andresen speaks at the ITechLaw 2011 European Conference in Oslo, Norway 10.20.11
- When will it end...Till [the End of the Transition Period] Do Us Part 06.15.12
- Employing M-I-C-E Methodology to Limit a Limitation of Liability 03.01.12
- Using Information Technology Contracts as Business Management Tools 11.15.11
- Law Firm Cybersecurity Breach Opens Door to Lawsuit 08.01.17
- Till [the End of the Transition Period] Do Us Part 07.11.12
- It’s just semantics, right? How a few words affect your coverage 06.27.12
- Employing the M-I-C-E Methodology to Limit a Limitation of Liability 04.16.12
- Using IT contracts as business management tools 11.15.11
- Not So Boilerplate 07.28.11