Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC an Edina law firm, has an immediate opening for a full-time receptionist/administrative assistant. The position will be primarily responsible for backing up the receptionist (hospitality), file intake and other clerical tasks. Must be very detail oriented. Must have general office and Microsoft Word/Excel experience. Good salary and benefits. Send resume to Human Resources. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Back-up main receptionist: answer phones, greet clients, accept deliveries, monitor conference rooms and break receptionist.
- File Intake – Includes making labels for red rope file folders.
- Prepare files for the closing procedure.
- Assist with mailing projects, i.e. monthly invoices/statements.
- Assist accounting with scanning projects.
- Maintain conference rooms and break rooms.
- Assist with bank runs and picking up cakes.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects assigned by file clerks.
- As time allows, assist with copy projects for assistants.