Marshall Tanick to give CLE prsentations at Olmsted County Law Library
Marshall Tanick will be giving a pair of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) presentations at the Olmsted County Law Library in Rochester, MN on Friday, June 9th, 2017.
This first presentation will be at 11:00am and will discuss "Minnesota Law and WWI," an overview of important legal cases in Minnesota effected by World War I in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the entry of the United States into the War.
The secord presentation titled "Minnesota Whistleblowing: The 30 Year Anniversary," will be at 12:45pm and will review the three decade history of whistleblowing in Minnesota from its inception thirty years ago this spring.
The full CLE program is free and provides 5 credits of continuing legal education credit. The full program includes:
- 8:30 am - Bruce Cameron, “50 Shades of Law: The Kink Aware Attorney.” 1 EOB CLE credit will be requested.
- 9:45 am - Shawn Vogt Sween, “Estate Planning for Farm Families.” 1 Standard CLE credit will be requested.
- 11 am - Marshall H. Tanick, “Minnesota Law and WWI.” 1 Standard CLE credit will be requested.
- Noon - Lunch break
- 12:45 pm - Marshall H. Tanick, “Minnesota Whistleblowing: The 30 Year Anniversary.” 0.5 Ethics and 0.5 Standard CLE credit will be requested.
- 2 pm - Michael Walters, Title to be announced. 1 Standard CLE credit will be requested.
For more information please visit the Olmsted Country Law Library's website.