Brian Niemczyk to speak to New Hope Property Managers Association
Brian Niemczyk will be presenting to the New Hope Property Managers Association on November 18th discussing "How Not to get Sued." The presentation will be from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
While going about their everyday business activities, rental property owners and managers can suddenly find themselves faced with a high risk situation. Without the proper preparation or knowledge on how to handle it, they can expose themselves and their properties to lawsuits. Join us as we go beyond Fair Housing and discuss:
- What to Do with Leftover Personal Property
- Security Deposits
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims
- Failure to Prevent Criminal Acts Violating a Tenant’s Rights to Privacy
- Illegal Lease Terminations
- What to Do When a Tenant Dies
- Plus much, much more!