Brian Niemczyk to speak at MMHA event in Owatonna
Brian Niemczyk will be presenting at an Minnesota Multi Housing Association seminar in Owatonna on October 22nd on "How Not to get Sued." While going about their everyday business activities, rental property owners and managers can suddenly find themselves faced with a high risk situation. Without the proper preparation or knowledge on how to handle it, they can expose themselves and their properties to lawsuits. Join us as we go beyond Fair Housing and discuss:
- What to Do with Leftover Personal Property
- Security Deposits
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims
- Failure to Prevent Criminal Acts Violating a Tenant’s Rights to Privacy
- Illegal Lease Terminations
- What to Do When a Tenant Dies
- Plus much, much more!
For more information, click here.