Jennifer Elston-Brondell to present in NBI Estate Planning Webinar
Jennifer Elston-Brondell will be presenting in the National Business Institute webinar titled Estate Planning and Adiminstration 101. She will be presenting on the topics of: Key Laws and Client Intake/Goal Setting, and Legal Ethics in Estate Practice.
About the Webinar:
Give Your Clients a Sense of Assurance by Creating and Executing Solid Estate Plans Estate planning is an important step in every person's life. It represents a leap of faith for the client and a tremendous responsibility for the attorney. Are you prepared to give peace of mind to your clients by helping them create a detailed roadmap for their estate? Do you have all the knowledge you need to precisely carry out their wishes after they're gone? This all- encompassing program taught by experienced faculty will equip you with the knowledge and skills to handle estate planning and administration from beginning to end.
- Delve into the laws governing estate practice and learn how to best handle client intake.
- Get the latest information on choosing and funding long-term care, including Medicaid planning tips.
- Discuss the do's and don'ts of drafting wills and trusts, as well as recording assets.
- Expand your understanding of titling assets, gifting approaches, and other transfer methods.
- Avoid ethical pitfalls by clearly defining confidentiality and testamentary capacity.
- Walk through the probate process and formulate a detailed checklist of what must be done and when.
Click here for more information!