Stephen Ringquist focuses his practice in General Corporate law, Investor and Broker Dealer Representation, Commercial Transactions, Compliance, Employment, Business Succession Planning, Real Estate Acquisition, Real Estate Development, and Real Estate litigation.
With over 10 years of legal and business experience working in the areas of corporate law, finance, securities, and real estate law, Stephen is able to provide clients with attentive and professional legal service while incorporating a strong common sense for business and creative problem solving. He has served as corporate and transactional counsel to a number of successful companies across many different industries, and has developed deep technical and practical experience through a variety of business and banking transactions. Stephen has also represented counties, cities, developers, local businesses, banks, and individuals in both transactional and litigation cases.
Some attorneys get lost in the analysis of the tiny details that they lose sight of the heart of the matter, common business sense, and what is most efficient for the client in resolving a dispute or problem. According to Stephen, there are many ways to solve a problem and he finds that creative solutions more often than not provide the most efficient and beneficial result for the client.
Stephen is admitted to practice in both Minnesota and Texas. He received his J.D. from Mitchell | Hamline School of Law, and received his undergraduate degree in Political Science and Economics from St. John’s University.
Stephen received his J.D. from Mitchell | Hamline School of Law. While there he was on the Dean's Honor Roll and earned a Certificate in Dispute Resolution. He earned his undergraduate degree from St. John's University and majored in Political Science and Economics and was a member of the Economics Honor Society.
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member of the Texas State Bar Association
- Recipient of the Star Award from Fidelity Investments (2014)
- Board of Directors - St. John's University Alumni Association Board (2016-Present)
- Board of Directors - Christian Legal Society (2016-Present)
- Board of Directors - Minnesota Center for Rural Policy and Development (2008-2009)
- Board Member - Government Relations Board, North Hennepin Chamber of Commerce (2008-2011)
- Member - Sensible Land Use Coalition (2008-2011)