Greg represents companies, individuals, financial institutions, and professional service firms as plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of disputes. He has significant experience representing clients in high-stakes matters involving fiduciary duties, breach of contract, consumer class actions, and products liability.
He has extensive “first chair” experience in all phases of litigation, experience which has enabled him to achieve successful results at trials, arbitrations, contested hearings, mediations, and settlement negotiations and conduct several intensive internal investigations.
Additionally, Greg has represented debtors, creditors’ committees, secured creditors, and other interested parties in bankruptcy cases. Much of that work involves negotiating, drafting, and reviewing complex contracts, which informs his approach to litigation.
Greg began his career practicing in the Chicago offices of three preeminent international firms where he gained exceptional training and experience litigating a wide variety of disputes across the country:
- Represented a Minnesota farm equipment dealer in a lawsuit against a community bank involving claims and counterclaims for breach of fiduciary duty, defamation, and tortious interference
- Handled a dispute between the FDIC and a bank holding company over $267 million in tax refunds
- Guided a Lake Tahoe ski resort developer through successful Chapter 11 reorganization
- Represented creditors’ committees in Chapter 11 cases of Polaroid and Neumann Homes
- Defended principals of a bankrupt manufacturing company in a fraudulent transfer suit to recover over $100 million
- Won not-guilty verdicts in the Criminal Division of Cook County Circuit Court on behalf of two young men charged with felonies
- Representied an insurance company in cases involving claims of “bad faith” and coverage disputes
Greg earned his Juris Doctor from Northwestern University School of Law and received his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, cum laude, from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Member of the Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association