Collections, Creditor Remedies & Bankruptcy
No one likes to get stiffed. When it comes to fighting for what’s rightfully yours, our bankruptcy and debt collection lawyers in Minneapolis are ready with the leverage you need. That’s why businesses, collection agencies, banks, credit unions, and other commercial creditors rely on our attorneys for the collection of debts and the protection and enforcement of creditor rights and remedies — including remedies when a debtor files for bankruptcy protection.
Do you have a borrower who is in bankruptcy or a commercial loan that has defaulted? Our experienced creditor and collection attorneys help Minnesota clients quickly resolve the issue and make the best out of an often-bad situation. Our goal in bankruptcy matters is to help creditors navigate the legal process to recover their collateral or otherwise maximize the potential for receiving payment, and our record of success testifies to the intensity of focus we bring to the endeavor.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Community association assessment collections
- Arbitration and mediation
- Credit application drafting
- Creditor bankruptcy representation
- Demand and dunning letters
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) compliance and defense
- Proofs of claim
- Repossession and/or replevin of collateral
- Asset searches and seizures