We’ll be there for you. The breakup of a marriage can upend your whole world, forcing you to make difficult and often painful decisions surrounding children and finances. During this difficult time, our family law lawyers at Hellmuth & Johnson in Edina can assist with every aspect of your case, including issues surrounding child custody, parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, division of property, complex business valuations and virtually any other matter that relates to family law.
Our family law lawyers have one overriding goal: to do everything in our power to give you control over your future. Advocacy in these matters does not happen only in the courtroom. We strongly believe in using alternative dispute methods such as mediation and early neutral evaluations. The lawyers with our family law team are very adept at achieving client-focused results in the alternative dispute resolution process. If your case does require litigation, we will roll up our sleeves and present your case before a judge.
No matter the context, we’ll be on your side, at your side with our years of experience and a passion that matches your own. Should the need arise, you’ll also have ready access to experienced attorneys in areas such as real estate law, insurance coverage, estate planning, business and corporate matters, employment, intellectual property, banking and a host of other disciplines. One thing is certain: No matter the challenge, you’ll never go into battle alone.
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Business valuations
- Custody issues
- Asset division
- Beth Barbosa recently appeared on KARE-11 Saturday 02.28.17
- Jim Williamson elected co-secretary of the Hennepin County Bar Association Family Law Section 06.20.13
- Hellmuth & Johnson adds two new attorneys 01.21.13
- Hellmuth & Johnson welcomes new partner, Suzanne Remington 03.01.12
- What’s Mine is Mine…Sort Of ... nonmarital property issues in MN 11.15.12
- Invalidated Will Ends Two-Year Court Battle over Gary Coleman's Estate 06.15.12