We’re our clients’ best insurance. Detailed, up-to-date legal knowledge, unwavering and aggressive pursuit of clients’ goals and the combination of creativity and practicality that practice members bring to every case contributes to Hellmuth & Johnson’s record of prevailing in matters of insurance law and litigation.
Individuals, businesses, property owners and insurance companies alike engage Hellmuth & Johnson to defend first-party and third-party claims, both in state and federal court and in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Our insurance litigation attorneys in Minneapolis also have extensive experience in defending clients against insurance bad-faith claims. Moreover, the chair of our insurance litigation practice group, KC Ahrens, regularly speaks at continuing legal education seminars and addresses industry groups on topics related to insurance defense, in particular auto insurance issues.
In all cases, we report regularly to clients regarding the status of their matters, anticipating their needs and responding quickly to inquiries about pending developments, as well as our strategies and tactics in representing them.
Questions? Contact us or request a meeting.
- Automobile accident related claims
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist claims defense
- Automobile dealership claims
- General liability matters
- Coverage disputes
- Class action lawsuits
- Consumer claims
- Property claims
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Consumer law defense
- Business interruption post-Harvey and Irma 10.26.17 Featured
- With most businesses back after Harvey & Irma, what to know about what comes next: legal restoration 10.13.17 Featured
- So Why Did I Want To Become A Lawyer Anyways? 03.09.17 Featured
- Labor Depreciation: Growing Trend Can Result In Trouble for Individual and Commercial Policyholders 03.08.17